Monday, July 30, 2007

update

hey guys, I haven't been online for a while, I know.
things are going well here. I moved into Chippie Cottage officially and I'm working hard to make it home. It's re-adjusting all over again, but it will go fine. This house has really good water pressure. Also I'm driving myself a bit now.
I don't like it.
It makes me a nervous wreck. I try to avoid traffic at all cost but this morning I hit rush hour traffic. Now rush hour in Mbabane is nothing but it terrifies me. I prayed the whole way in.
And when I finally get from point A to Point B I'm a shaky nervous wreck. I just have to sit and breth deeply trying not to cry. So what I'm sayin is, Help! Pray for me. That it will go a lot better every day until I am confident and sailing smoothly!
Also in the news, I had an interesting/good b-day (more on that later) and thanks to everyone who sent me wishes. And I got my hair chopped off. Love it! but more on that later too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see hair pics and hear what's going on! Praying for you :0)