Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Big truckin' momma!

Yes, this is my truck! I didn't really expect to ever get a truck, but a good car is hard to come by. This was a good car at a good price,- a little over my price range, but hey, it will be worth it.
Pray for it,- seriously.
I've heard everyone talk about how much trouble they have with cars here. SO pray for itthat is always runs well, and safely, and never gets into a wreck.
Roger took me driving in it yesterday and it's tricky, but I'm getting it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love it!! congrats girl! i will be praying for you and the truck.

Annie said...

You trucker Momma you!

Jean Ohlerking said...

Have you named your truck yet? You know, something cool to go along with Chippy Cottage...

Happy driving. Don't forget to buckle up. They get testy about that at times.

Love ya
meemaw