Thursday, July 26, 2007

OMG!!!


If you are my age, you don't even need me to explain who these two men are.
When I was 10, I was obsessively in love with Corey Haim.
Obsessively.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen the Lost Boys, or License to Drive.
I use to pray that I would win a BOP contest and meet him, and then we could get married.
I'm so glad God doens't answer all of our prayers the way we expect. ha ha
If you are my are you also know of the two Corey's very public struggle with drugs and such. Corey Feldman has since cleaned up, got married and lives straight. Corey Haim on the other hand, still struggles to act like an adult and once tried to sell his molars on E-bay. (no I didn't try to buy them)
But now A&E has a new reality series premeiring this sunday (until January)where the two are living together in a modern day odd-couple. Can someone get this for me? can you tivo it and record it on DVD? Is that possible?
someone has to feel the excitement I'm feeling.
yea for the return of the 2 coreys!!!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Err...I'll do this if I HAVE to! hahaha