Thursday, July 26, 2007

Get in the Game

















Okay! I'm a bit slow on this one. But 40 days of prayer is about to begin! Yikes is it that time of year again? It seems like just yesterday I was sitting in Brazil, sipping Pilao, and praying with my little guide, but I digress.
Don't miss your chance. Email pray@childrenscup.org and let them know you are going to get on board, and they will add your name to the list on the web page. (This can be your 15 minutes of fame!) Also request a prayer booklet, but if you don't get it by the 1st, neverfear. You can check the children's cup web page and see each item on its day. (And if you are at newhope, I beleive Joey has some!)
Pray hard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup...I've got a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I can't wait to start and to start seeing God's glory!!!

Praying for you as well girl. Transitions can be challenging.

nat

*marissa* said...

i have my book :)