Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Awwwww!

This just made me melt. IT's part of an email I got from a student's mom:

Thank you so much for your email and I am very excited to be put on your list for updates. Gabe will be thrilled! He was so cute last week. The boys were helping us around the yard all weekend and we gave them extra money for their help and hard work. We went to Target later and he said he wanted to buy himself some gum, but give the rest to you for the kids in Swaziland. Out of the mouth of babes.

Another student, Aidan, has become my fund raising manager. He called his g-ma and asked her to make a donation for my to go to Africa.

You know sometimes I think what I say goes in one ear and out the other. But then there are moments like these when I see they're listening.

I love those boys

No comments: