Tuesday, July 10, 2007

pics



this is a picture of some of our cup staff from america and swaziland. And the other is of me and Zinty. She is such a trip, I love her. She took me about downtown Mbabane yesterday and helped me find some products I needed. She also taught me how to cross a busy street, (snicker) it went something like this:
"Hmmmm. IT's about to turn red, but that's okay. WE'll go."
halfway across it did infact turn red.
"That's okay. We'll wait here."
I stood on the yellow line with cars going in either direction, sucking in my belly trying to be as skinny as possible. I explained later about the video game we all grew up with, Frogger, and how it eeriely felt like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...the pics aren't here tho' :0(

Annie said...

Yay it's there now!