Friday, July 20, 2007

Imaginations

Last night was a creepy night, and it was all my fault. I let me imagination run away from me. The Rehmeyers brought me home after Danielle's play and I went to unlock the door to my flat. I noticed the gate next to the door was slightly open. Well, the gardener or house girl probably left it ajar on accident but I was on guard. I also noticed that the dogs hadn't excaped into the front yard.
Well then I hit the gate button and the gate would slide a few feet, stop and then open. I tried and tried and it did the same thing. Darren tried pushing pulling, nothing worked!
That's when my imagination started to run wild!
some one has been watching the house...they know the rodgers are out of town...they've been messing with the gate so I'll have to leave it open...they've been in the back yard already and have poisoned the dogs...
It freaked me out. But then the gate closed, I checked my loft to find no boogey men and went to sleep.
I hate when I do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect love drives out all fear :0)