Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am woman, hear me roar!

Yesterday Queeneth and I arrived at a carepoint and I cut the engine off. I tried to turn it on again to unlock the doors, and nothing.
Not a click, not a tick, not a grind. Nothing?
Sound familiar?
It was the same thing that happened to my in Ezulwini. But this time in stead of panicing, and calling for help, I popped the hood and took a look for myself
Sure enough this time the blue cable had come loose.
I pounded it on, and tried the engine again.
VROOM!
I couldn’t believe it! I fixed my own car!
If you had told me 5 years ago I’d be living in Africa, driving a man-truck and fixing it’s troubles I’d had called you crazy.
Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably came loose from all that bouncing over bumpy roads!!! hehehe

Jean Ohlerking said...

you go girl!