Wednesday, September 12, 2007

care packages

Can I say how much I love getting car packages? I've gotten 3 here so far. One was pencils for my kiddos from my dad. Out of the kindness of his heart, isn't that sweet?
The next came from Ruth and it had some of my favorite terrorist threat hair goop, real kleenexs, and real honest to goodness American Toilet paper. I have the happiest bum in all of Africa!
I told her I would have a potty- party. And we would say, "Have you heard about christy's party? Everyone's going.
Bah-dum-dum.
And then I got one from Joey and Liz. Brownie mix, a super cute NC towel to make me think of home, and best of all Starbucks coffee. I've had 4 cups already.
Thank you friends and family.
While I could make do here, you have all been so thoughtful to send little things to show you care about me, my bum, and my kiddies.
I love you for that.

No comments: