Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Don't drink the water!

Yes, we are cautious about the water we drink here. But now I'm more affraid than ever. There is definately something funky in the water!
1 co-worker and 5 teachers have announced their pregnancies in the last 8 days.
I'm not kidding!
I don't know what swaziland is treating their H2O with but I'm switching to bottles.
(I was thinking my new fat tummy was from too much KFC with the newhope team...now I'm wondering.)
I know the winter nights are cold here, but jeeze people, buy a blanket.
What am I suppose to do with 6 pregnant women? Being so close to my friend Lauren through her whole pregnancy has shown me a whole new side of her.
Now I'm in charge of 6 more? I'm gonna have hormones, and crying, stretchmarks all over the place!
Pray for me!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Things that make you go hmmmm...