Wednesday, July 02, 2008

All together now! 1...2...3..."ewwwwww!"

So what does a missionary do on her day off? First she sleeps in, then she goes to a nearby carepoint where they are slaughtering chickens.
So for a snack she tries, (get ready for this one) chicken feet, and intestines.
No, I’m not kidding, here are the photos to prove it.
The intestines taste just like chicken liver, but I couldn’t stand to look at them. And the feet… well I don’t understand eating chicken feet. There is no meat on them. It’s just skin and fat and bone. But at least there was a claw on the end of the toe so I could use it to clean my teeth. ( I must have had some intestine stuck in them.)




Oh, the things I won't try for a blog!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

um-can i just say i'm so glad you did this AFTER we left?!?! yuck!