Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Very Grrrr!

okay, so I just haven't felt like blogging.
I'm grumpy. I'm frustrated. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!I still feel like I'm running through jello.
After 8 months!!!!!
Nothing is ever easy here!
nothing!
nothing!!!!
I should be able to get new tires without driving to an unknown city in a different country.
I should be able to go to the store and buy the product that I bought there last week.
I should be paying $8.50R for one stinkin liter of gas!
I should be able to eat at a restaurant without a nicely dressed, well groomed, someone asking me for money because I'm white.
I should be able to make a suggestion for a small change without teachers vommiting out an impulsive "No!"
Grrrrr!
Very Grrrrr!
But I"m so thankful for my Susan who is willing to come for tea, talk me off the ledge, and pry the return ticket out of my fingers. :0)
thanks girl!

No comments: