Monday, March 31, 2008

My new gogo

This is a picture of me and Make Dlamini. You can’t see it but she was wearing a shirt from Michigan. Actually it says, “I did it with the drivers of the Michigan Speedway.” Not really sure what “it” was implying, but it was funny to see such an old gogo wearing it. I had a teen tell her in Siswati that I was from Michigan. She was so cute. She started calling herself Gogo Michigan.
We shot these pictures so we could take them to her later. I don’t think she’d ever seen a digital camera before. As I was sitting with her, I looked over at the boys building. I held up my camera and took a quick shot. When the image appeared on the screen, Make Dlamini started squealing and pointing. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
I took a quick picture of her to show her. She laughed and laughed! It was the cutest thing, Oh, what that little gogo must have been thinking!

No comments: