Monday, March 17, 2008

I take it back!

I've been complaining about the heat here, and now we had a cyclone off the coast of Mozambique, which just sent a ton of cold and rain our way.
Now I remember what winter was like here.
Maybe I should just keep the heat.
This morning I was so cold I ran a hot shower, but didn't want to take off my clothes to get in! The pj's- I was okay,- but the idea of taking off my socks and standing on the cold tile was too much! I honestly thought to myself, 'Can I just take a shower with my socks on?'
The thingy on my computer says it's 16 degrees Celcius. I don't know how much that is. But I know 32 is really hot. So I guess it's 1/2 of hot.
Our office staff is completely pitiful dousing ourselves in hot tea, and huddling next to space heaters.
whine whine

No comments: