Thursday, November 22, 2007

the small still voice

I've invited Carol and Isaac to stay with me tonight, when they drive through from Mozambique.
Yesterday when I was cleaning, I felt that small still voice.
Wash the sheets today.
What? Why? That doesn't make any sense. I'm just going to sleep in them tonight. Then they won't be clean anymore when they come. What, am I suppose to sleep on the sponge tonight?
But I did it anyway. Washed, dried, and back on the bed.
Guess what? My water went out. We have a tank,- that never happens. But it did.
so I spent the night at Lauren and Ross's house and came back today, to my still clean sheets to have my plumbing repaired.I'm so glad I listened.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love that He speaks to us about the seemingly insignificant things to show us just how much He cares for us!