Friday, November 23, 2007

A Cruel Joke


What's the big idea!
I realized that I am in the mist of prime eating season! Thanksgiving leading into Christmas.
Last night as I was eating T-day dinner, Karen asked if I was happy.
Whoa momma. "Oh course I am...I have a plate full of carbohydrates!"
Mashed carbs, carb nibblets, orange carbs with marshmellows on top, carbs to be stuffed in a bird, and little fresh baked carbs to sop it all up with. For desert, a slice of carbs with whipped cream.
I ate until my belly hurt. I had to unbutton my pants beneath my tented blouse.
I was blissfully happy...but you know what? This is also bathing suit season!
What gives? Can they do that? I mean, how am I supposed to gourge all season on ham and candy, carmel corn, cakes, cookies ect, and then go to the beach or pool and relax?!
Is this some kind of cruel joke?!!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Eeep! Where did you find that picture of me?!?!?!