Monday, November 05, 2007

'Cup team


Children's cup has had a video team here this week in Swaziland. Now of course all of these people in the photo aren't here, but this is the picture I have from my Baton Rouge visit. Vicki ( green shirt) Ty (black shirt) and Emily and Vincent (not shown). Of course I'm here and Patrick (white shirt).
But you know what? I've loved having them here. While on the surface it's been no different from any other "team" I know they are "one of us." They are doing their thing back in the states to make what we do here possible. I can't tell you how important our state side staff is in supporting us here.
So I appreciate them, and have enjoyed seeing their smiling, and exhaused faces. They're off to Mozambique now. Go well friends.

1 comment:

showstopper said...

I thought you weren't going to 'tell me' your blogs before posting them :-)