Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

By the time you read this, it will be turkey day!
I will spend the morning getting my plumbing fixed. boo.
But then I will go to the Rehmeyer house and eat and eat and then eat some more. Do you know what I'm in charge of?
Oh c'mon! you know me better than that. I'm bringing the mashed potatoes of course. For 30 people!
Last night I carried on a family tradition with a new friend. My mom and I always baked our pies the day before so it wouldn't take up oven space on Thursday. Last night Lauren, Zinty and I baked until 1am.
Swaziland has made me so thankful for:
The opportunity to try new things,
meet new friends, remember the old ones,
see new sights
have running water, electricy (most of the time)and my health.
comment, what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christy! I love and miss you!