Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We now return to our regularly scheduled program....

While I've been nesting, I've been listening to some podcasts from Celebration church (thanks for the recommendation mike)
This awakening series has really spoken to me.
And while he's talking about the Daniel fast, food isn't really an inhibitor for me these days. however tv has been! I've gorged myself like a fat kid in cake!
So for the next 21 days, I am fasting all tv before 6pm. ( I now that doesn't seem like a challenge but it is. I am obsessed with the today show, so by not watching it my day starts 4 hours earlier.) I think my QT will be much more productive and I will be closer to Him as a result.
Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

~kristi said...

Are you following Celebration Georgetown or Flordia? We are fasting too, thus the reason I am giving up Facebook. TV is not my vice, but the computer is, baby steps.