Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hmmm....

Not really sure what I'm going through right now. I'm sure everyone would say it's normal,- a few already have.
But I guess I've just been feeling...tired.
Worn out really.
Spiritually and emotionally exhausted. How do you get refreshed in that?
I mean, if I was physically tired, I'd take a nap, but emotionally?....
I guess it just hit me while I was driving to Kentucky, and I realized that the idea of making even one more little change in life made me want to cry.
I'm longing for stabilty,- lots and lots of stability.
I've been pushing myself to get all of my subbing paperwork in, and fingerprinting completed so I could start working. But then I found myself every day thinking "Oh dear God, I hope they don't call me to work."
I just can't do it right now.
I guess this is the re-entry struggle that so many warned me about.

4 comments:

EMB* said...

I'm praying for you friend... This re-entry process will take time but you'll get threw it! Elaine*

Jennifer said...

Praying for you!

*marissa* said...

praying for you too, christie. i know it can't be easy. i don't know what re-entry feels like, but i have felt some of those same emotions you listed. hang in there. God is good and He will see you through it.

Annie said...

love & prayers :0)