Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanks Becca!

You know it's funny that Becca and I didn't become friends really until we both moved back to America. While I always liked her, we seemed to just run in different Swazi cirlces and didn't get a lot of face time with one another,- you know how it goes, different ministries, different towns.
But now that were both back in the US we've connected more and she's been a wonderful support in my transitioning.
She has given me the greatest gift today! She has become my 15th blog follower, and therefore I now have 3 even rows of five pictures there on the side.
It looks to nice. See her pretty picture there?
I know that's a dumb thing but I like it.
So if one of you want to be a follower you are more than welcome... but try to get 4 other friends to follow as well, okay?

1 comment:

beccachristian said...

You are hysterical! I'm happy to be number 15 in your life right now but it looks like I'm number one according to the followers!

I always liked you too-the Lord's ways are so different than ours but i'm glad we're having "face to face" email/blog/facebook time.

Keep on the road girl, it's awkward and sometimes it might feel like you are going backwards but just keep on.