Saturday, January 10, 2009

I should have put this before

I told you last month about the tremendous support we had for the Children's Cup Christmas Party.Well I had these verses in mind, but I just couldn't find them.So here they are:

Exodus 35:21 If their hearts were stirred and they desired to do so, they brought to the LORD their offerings...

36:6 So Moses gave the command and this message was sent throughout the camp: "Bring no more materials! You have already given more than enough." So the people stopped bringing their offerings.

Their contributions were more than enough to complete the whole project.How awesome is that?!!!! The people believed so strongly in the project that they gave an gave and it was more than enough! And that is exactly what we saw for these Christmas parties!Thank you so much for all of the churches who supported the parties. I know you will be blessed for being such a blessing.

No comments: