Monday, January 21, 2008

a good girl gone bad

Shame.
It’s another story like you’ve heard so many times before. A girl gets some kind of “make over,” she starts getting lots of new attention, and before you know it, she’s gone buck wild.
It happens here too. Take a look at this picture of my punkin:(sorry I've tried for days and it will not load. Just imagine my pretty girl)
She had her canopy taken off last week, and she looks like a whole new truck. She’s so beautiful. I told her as much, but so did a lot of others.
“Oh! That’s your truck? I didn’t even recognize her! Wow she looks great.”
It all went to her head.
Last week I spent a week in Bulimbu. It’s quite a drive out in the rual area. You need to take about 20 Km or dirt road. And by the time I returned, it had been raining for 4 days and the mountain roads were impassable.
All along the way you could see where cars, work trucks, even ambulances had been stuck in the mud.
Well, I saw a whole new side of Punkin! The girl got crazy with her new attitude!
Wheels locked into place, 4 wheel drive engaged, low gear all the way.
Mud was flyin’, passengers bouncing all over the place, fish tailin’; up one mountain road and down another.
I couldn’t believe my baby would do such a thing. She got home covered in mud, wheels caked, windshield smeared,- dirty little thing. Shame.
What am I gonna do with her?

No comments: