Saturday, April 07, 2007

Tyler, Ernesto, and $300 bucks


This is my roomate for the next week, Tyler. He's such a sweetie.
And he is sitting on my new carpet!

As you might know I've needed new carpet in the bedrooms for a while. The old carpeting was worn, dirty and pet stained. Well, I tried to get some last fall, and Lowes was going to charge me $1,200 for my two tiny bedrooms! That's crazy. No, wait, that's right, it was on sale. I was going to get the bargain price of $900. Home depot couldn't offer me a much better deal.
But I couldn't justify it. No matter how much i wanted it. I could not spend that much on two tiny bits of carpet.
Well, leave it to my momma. She found the nicest man, named Ernesto, to do her carpeting. and since he did such a nice job she refered me to him.
He came this morning, and completed the job,- carpet, padding, and labor for $300! Now that's more like it!
If any of you are looking for some carpeting, let me know, I'll give you his #.
It smells like new carpet in my house now. :0)
It's pretty, clean, and free of pet stains.
Did you hear me Tyler? Free of pet stains!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Be good Tyler!