Monday, April 09, 2007

That's Children's Cup!


I read this the other day:
"Master," Simon replied, "We worked hard all last night and didn't catch a thing. But if you say so, we'll try again." And this time their nets were so full they began to tear! A shout for help brought their partners in the other boat, and soon both boats were filled with fish and on the verge on sinking. Luke 5:5-7

When I read it, the words almost popped off the page at me. "That's Children's Cup!!!" With their obedience, they have an abundance of work to do. They have been praying for God to send more partners and helpers to do the work God has given them. But not only are the new partners sharing the work load, but they are also sharing the blessings!
Are you being called off of the shores?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe?!?!? :0P

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I do not know you but I saw your name on Children's Cup and thought I would check your blog out. So, your like hilarious! I checked out the follow the Rabbi website and it looks great! I wanna sit down and get lost on it.

So have a great day in NC, I am down in LA and I see your fond of the South so I love and appreciate you already.