Friday, August 04, 2006

A vision for Brazil


Heidi sent this email out today. I'm so honored to be part of this group going.

We are getting so close! In just over 72 hours we will ALL be in Atlanta ready to board the plane for Brazil. The other night when praying for Brazil after a 48 hour fast I had this incredible vision that I wanted to share with the group to encourage you that I see us going into Brazil with Power and Unity and God will use that to make great things happen.

I saw all of us walking together in a line holding hands. We were walking in unity and the power of our steps were so strong and powerful that an earthquake happened. What needed to come falling down came falling down and what needed to be lifted from the rubble was lifted! He is going to move big through our unified body in Brazil and I can hardly wait to see what will happen!

John 14:11-13
11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.

Romans 15:5-6
5May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, 6so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

AMEN!

I don't know when I'll be able to blog again about this trip, perhaps not until I return. But please keep your eyes open. We are expecting God to move in miraclous ways!

1 comment:

Jean Ohlerking said...

be assured...we are praying for you all.