Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The weather has been hot here, so I’ve been leaving my doors open and locking just the burglar doors if I’m going out for a while.
Yesterday, I came home from church and found 2 brown blobs on my kitchen floor.
Is that coffee grounds? How did it get way over here?
It wasn’t coffee.
It was bird poop.
Huh, that’s funny. A bird came in, pooped, and then flew out the other side.
No such luck.
While reading on the porch I heard chirping coming from the loft.
Oh no!
Shur ‘nuf. He was upstairs in my loft, and had littered my carpet and bedspread with feathers, and poopie. I tried opening all the windows hoping he would fly out. Turns out he’s a dumb bird.
He did figure it out after a couple of hours.
So that’s how I spent my holiday,-washing duvets and comforters.

No comments: