Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shoprite is my nemesis.
Its whole existence on this planet it to test my patience.
It is CEO-ed by Satan, I swear. Shoprite is the grocery store from HELL!!!!!
I HATE SHOPRITE!!!!
So you can imagine my surprise when I drove into town from Manzini to find all of the roads blocked and thick black smoke billowing up into the sky.
Shoprite was on fire.
I couldn’t help but smile secretly to myself. No, I didn’t do it, but I did fiddle as it burned.
Burn baby burn!!!
But then I tried to go to Spar on Saturday, just to pick up some eggs.
That’s all I needed, just some eggs.
Six simple eggs, maybe to make an omelet or bake something nice to share.
As I rounded the corner of Spar with KB, I stopped dead in my tracks.
My mouth hung open.
Through the front pane windows I could see that every register was open and the queues were stretching down the isles. Each one was 20+ deep.
I couldn’t believe it. I turned around and went back to the car.
Dang you Shoprite! Even in your death you still taunt me!!!!
Curses!!!!

No comments: