Monday, September 22, 2008

This is special to me!

You know here in Swaziland, I'm part of Healing Place church. This is a plant from the US Healing place, and while it is only 4 months old, it is growing by leaps and bounds.
Yesterday we had a meeting and talked about why so many people are coming and staying, some who don't even speak English. The swazi told us it was because they are feeling loved, and accepted. So even though some might not understand the English sermon, they come again and again because of the love. Our vision is to be a healing place for a hurting world,- we must be doing it right.
Well yesterday HPC had their first baptism service, and 32 people were baptised!
Some were husband and wife, some were mothers and their children, some were my coworkers at the office. It was just so special to see how their lives are changing, and they are growing spiritually. I'm so happy for them!

3 comments:

Annie said...

That's awesome! I was so glad we could attend while there and it's true there is a BIG love in that place!! God continue to bless HPC Swaziland!!

*marissa* said...

wonderful wonderful news!!!! baptisms get me everytime!!!! amazing.

LOVIN' LIFE said...

AAAAHHHHH!!! I love it and HPC but above all the Lord. Please give Natalie a hug for me!