Monday, December 31, 2007

What's in a name?

Okay I need your help. I need a name, a good name. A name for my inner-child, you know the 12 year old boy who makes me do crude things sometimes.
Like the photo of the pooping lion, that was his doing, I swear. It wasn't me.
But everything else here has a name.
My house is chippie cottage
My car is punkin
Heck, even the monkeys in my yard have a name.
So what is the name for a crude 12 year old boy? (who BTW had a very funny converstaion with Patrick about poopey diapers.)
comment please and leave your suggestion.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Rube as in "Reuben, Reuben, I been thinkin' what a grand world it would be if all the girls were transported far beyond the northern sea."

Or if we are going Shakespeare you can call him Puck the mischievous sprite with a rude sense of humor...

Or..Wiley as in Wil E Coyote :0)

Okay that's all for now!

Jean Ohlerking said...

Dennis. as in the menace. :-)