Thursday, December 13, 2007

Missed you guys!

I’m back! After an exhausting week (albeit fun) with the team from Celebration church, I’m back in the office. Did you miss me? I know you did.
I survived Mozambique,- thanks to your prayers. Because of room problems, I had to share the “executive suite” with Jacci and Zinty. I was kinda excited. The executive suite sounded nice huh?
Well it wasn’t. It was a couch at the foot of the bed. And the couch pulled out into a tiny bed which I had to sleep diagonally across.
“Don’t you like your ‘executive’ bed?” Zinty asked
“I guess executives ate only 3’2”.” I said. Well after a long weary day of driving and border posts, that sounded pretty funny to me. It started a giggle fit that I couldn’t stop. At 11pm, I’m the funniest person I know.
But overall it was a great trip, you know I love Mozambique.
So now that I’m back I’m trying to post some blogs and photos.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so glad you made it back safely and that the trip was fun! I laughed too and it's not 11pm! :0)