Monday, April 07, 2008

My fruit basket is overflowing!

I've been in Swaziland 9 months today!
9 months! whoa!
I've been through some second-guessing phases, that I guess everyone goes through.
Am I making a difference?
I've done a lot... but is that something that no one else could have done? I mean, do I make a difference? Is there something i'm accomplishing in the lives of the swazi that has a distinct Christy flavor?
Everyone says it takes time, so I've tried to be patient...
And then it happened! These past 7 days have been an amazing experience for me to see some fruits of my labor. A whole bunch of fruit! yea.
I won't put it all here, but I've been so blessed by my teachers and lots and lots and lots of children here.
I am making a difference, by God's grace.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

9 months - that is awesome! Even from reading your blog, you can tell YOU are making a difference!