Monday, February 25, 2008

Agh!!!!!!

I feel each week that I’m running in Jello.
Can nothing go easily?
Does everything have to be met with resistance?

Part 2
A team is here from America and did a special event for our teachers. Their leader Candy shared a brief bible study about lions. There are several references to lions in the bible but there was one story that stood out.
There was a story with David where a lion took hold of one of his lambs.
He struck it with a rod to make it let go of the lamb, but then the lion turned on him!
He grabbed the lion by its beard, and then beat it to death.
That’s exactly how I’ve been feeling. I have attacked a lion to rescue a lamb and now it’s turned on me. And for months now I’ve been beating it.
It will die sooner or later, if I just persevere.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ugh...I know that feeling...kinda feelin' it lately but yay for the encouragement that the Lion will die eventually! :0)