Saturday, January 06, 2007

Darn that Brazilian coffee!


I love Pilao. I do. I love it. But I should have learned by now, never drink it after 12pm. It's 1:23 am and I'm still awake because I had 2 cups at 4pm. Sigh. About midnight I gave up hope of sleep and got out of bed and finished wall papering my kitchen.
This isn't the first time it's happened either. My house has often had walls painted, furniture rearranged, and the re-rearranged, drawers cleaned, cracks spackled all because of Pilao.
Who would have thought a simple coffee bought in bulk as a friendly brazilian Sam's club would cause so much trouble?
Hope pastor doesn't mind too much if I fall asleep during church tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jean Ohlerking said...

Welcome to the world of "no-coffee-after-12noon."

Sorry, Christy. But that is why they invented DE-CAF.

Whenever I yield to the temptation of late night coffee, I know there will be a price to pay. Sayong.

But sometimes it's just worth it.

j

ps I always enjoy your posts