Saturday, July 08, 2006

Home Alone


Jennifer moved out last weekend. So I've officially lived on my own for 1 week now. I'll be turning 29 in a few days so I guess it's about time. I'm mature right? I'm responsible right? I can do this.
It's interesting.
My house is a less decorated since the dining room table and chairs belong to Jenn. I now have a large empty space in the "Great Room".
Heidi says I've created a dance floor.
That would work for anyone my height (5'1) or below. Otherwise you will smack your face on the chandelier.
Heidi also says that living alone is good because you can walk naked from the bathroom to your room after a shower.
Hmmmm.
I don't think I want to do that.
But I'm learning a lot about Heidi these days.
By far the best thing is doing what I want, where I want, when I want. It's been all about me this week. I've left clothes in the dryer for days before folding them (don't "tsk" me Jean). I left a DVD lying in the middle of the floor because I knew it would just be lying there when I got back. I have exercised at 6:30 am without worrying about waking up Jenn. If Jenn is reading this she'd say I did all these things when she was living here, and she'd probably right, but this time it has effected NO ONE.
Such a surreal life.

1 comment:

Jean Ohlerking said...

for DAYS??? tsk! :-)