Thursday, July 13, 2006

All About Me


My first graders so this on the first days of school. Pesonally I hate doing these on email, but I always enjoy reading other people's quirky facts. So here is All About Me. Enjoy

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
Participate with me on this. I only sent this to folks
whose answers are bound to be clever! This is what you
are supposed to do, and try not to be LAME and spoil
the fun! Just give in and do it. Copy, not forward,
this entire e-mail and paste it into new email. Change
all the answers so that they apply to you then send
this to a whole bunch of people you know *including*
the person who sent it to you. Put your name in the
subject. The theory is that you will learn a lot of
little known facts about your friends.

1. FIRST NAME: Christy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my aunt (by marriage)
who helped raise my mother after she was orphaned
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? yesterday
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? deli thin turkey
6. KIDS Not yet
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU? Yes, best friends becuase I would see what a
fabulous friend I am
8 DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yep. jennifer gave it to me
last year for my birthday
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only with the right
people
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Why would I do that? I can
wet myself at home for FREE!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin bran crunch
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, nor do I when I put them on again.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? legs yes, upper body
is a joke. those muscles are for astetic purposes only
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Boom
choco-locka I really just like saying the name
16. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
17. RED OR PINK? don't care
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Chronic sinus condition. HATE IT!!!!
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Wes
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yep…heck they read it this far, so why not send it
back?
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? no
shoes, purple white striped pants
2. LAST THING YOU ATE? 2 piece fried chicken combo
with curly fries. Big shock huh?
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
tangerine
25. FAVORITE SMELL(s)? honeysuckle, lilac, beautiful
by Este Lauder (it smells like Colleen)
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE? Heidi
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE
ATTRACTED TO? Their blue eyes
28 DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I like
Scott a lot
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Sweet -TAY
30. FAVORITE SPORT. MSU football
31.EYE COLOR? Brown
32.SIZE? don't go there
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD? fried chicken, mashed potatoes,
m&m's in popcorn
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?Neither! I like
dramas where everyone dies
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Pirates of
the Carribbean
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
39. HUGS OR KISSES?why not both?
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownies
41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? wes
42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? jennifer
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Key to midnight by
Dean Koontz
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ummmm? my thumb
45.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? nothing I had
small group
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? peace and quiet., crickets.
Farting makes me laugh
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Swaziland
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can wiggle my scalp
and hair
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 7-28-1977 flint, Mi.
Notice the quickly approaching birthday. Hint hint

No comments: