Friday, July 31, 2009


My hormones have been going crazy, and they are threatening to ruin my life.
My emotions have been off the wall.
I woke up this morning on the verge of tears, and I can't even tell you why. Is waking up really that upsetting?

And different circumstances in life have just had a field day with this. Typical life stuff, and medium size decisions have suddenly threatened to be my ruin with the hormones influencing everything.
But in the midst of all this, I've found peace.

Yup. Peace.

Somehow, one day recently I realized to take my own advice. People often say "how do I know if I'm doing the right thing? This or that?" And they get all worked up into a tizzy. I always tell them, "If you are truly trying to follow God, and trying your best to hear him and obey Him, then he won't let you miss it. He'll make it clear to you."
So I decided to do nothing these last few days. I put my "feelings" to the side, since they can't be trusted anyway. I have put the situations out of my head and decided to "Think about what ever is good, what ever is pure...."
and I trust that the Lord will make His way known.

No comments: